Secure the squeeze
- We need to position the tool axis at the chain link axis.
- Usually there are clamps in which to insert the chain.
- You can choose any chain link, but it is more reliable not to choose the same one every time.
- Start twisting the squeezing handle.
- If you are using a multi-tulle, the handle can be the tool set itself.
- The axle must be unscrewed by the width of the central chain link element.
- Do not screw it all the way in, if the axis falls out of the chain it will be difficult to insert it back in.
- Usually you have to stop before the second click, it will be a little harder to twist before this moment.
Disconnect the circuit
Finally, the chain is disconnected by the hands.
Just pull it out.